Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Baby Update

So, yesterday Jeremy and I had our 36 week appointment. Over the last week or so I've started to have somewhat painful contractions. Nothing serious and I didn't think much of it. Well, at our appointment yesterday we found out that baby Landon is definitely coming early! I am already 95-100% effaced and two centimeters dialated. Our doctor said I am going to have a super fast labor, which was great to hear. She said he could come in two days or he could come in two weeks, but he will definitely be here before March 22nd. Jeremy and I are really excited to know he is coming early but I'm not getting my hopes up that he will be here right away. I would like him to wait at least another week so his lungs will be fully developed, but it's all on his time. We will be sure to keep everyone posted!

5 comments:

Julie said...

That's exciting!!! I'm glad that supposedly you'll have a quick labor! I can't wait to hear updates!! YAY!

Whitney Bennett said...

OMG That is awesome news. Lucky you. I would love to have my baby early. I hope your little boy comes soon! I am so excited to see pictures of him. That is so great that they say you will have a quick labor. Knowing my luck the baby is going to bake in there forever and not come out for like 10 days past my due date and I will probably have a LONG labor. Oh well. Well see. Well congrats. Come on baby...come out!

Sarah and James Wagner said...

SO exciting!!!Now time to get everything ready!!!! Yay!!!

Courtney said...

How exciting Sam!! I hope everything goes along well for you!! Congrats on soon being a mommy for real!!

Candace Nelson said...

He will be here soon!! WOOOHOO lEt me know when he is here so i can come do the photo shoot for the New family of 3!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I hope everything goes well! Keep me posted!