Monday, February 2, 2009

ABC's

Two blogs in a week, can you believe it?


A-attached or single: attached
B-best friends: the hubby of course!
C-cake or pie: cheesecake
D-day of choice: Saturdays or Sundays
E-essential item(s): cellphone, my suitcase (aka- my purse), lip liner
F-favorite color: Red
G-gummy worms or bears: worms
H-hometown: Seattle
I-indulgence: peanut butter m&m's, peanut buster parfaits
J-January or July: July
K-kids: 6 1/2 weeks away!
L-life is incomplete without: family
M-marriage date: March 1st, 2008
N-number of siblings: five sisters
O-oranges or apples: Apples
P-phobias or fears: spiders
Q-quotes: "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."
R-reasons to smile: we're having a baby next month!
S-season: Hmm...I adore Christmas, but after the last snow storms, I'm going to have to say summer.
T-tag friends: Sarah & Keilah
U-unknown fact about me: I have a terrible guilty conscience
V-very favorite store: Target
W-worst habit: Procrastinating
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: ultrasound. :) (What a weird question)
Y-your favorite food: Enchiladas, guacamole, bacon cheeseburgers and cheesecake
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

No comments: