Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yet another baby update...

Yesterday Jeremy and I had another weekly doctor appointment. It looks like in the past week I've dilated another centimeter. So, as of right now I am about 100% effaced and 3 centimeters. I was surprised to have made any progress considering I sat on my butt all last week. Due date still stands at any day. I'm trying to take it easy until Friday- my last day of work. All of my co-workers are worried something is going to happen before then, but I'm feeling pretty good. We are just so ready for this little guy to come out! Jeremy wakes up in the morning and asks, "Did he come yet?" He's just a little anxious, can you tell? His anxiety is even worse now that baby Carson has been born. He told me yesterday this is ten times worse than waiting for Christmas to come. We will continue to keep everyone posted. My poor mom has been sick with the flu so she's made me promise that we don't have the baby before Wednesday. So after tomorrow, you better believe I am going to be jumping on a trampoline, doing jumping jacks and running for miles!

8 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

WooHoo. GET THAT BABY OUT OF YOU! :) I can't believe you will be holding him in no time. SO AWESOME!

Candace Nelson said...

I am so excited!!!! i can not wait!!! i have my camera with me, so when ever you want me to come i will.. just give me 20 mins notice :)

Sarah and James Wagner said...

Yay!!!!So exciting!!!!Soon you will be holding Landon!!!

Momma Nelson said...

I was so excited to see an update. Its good to hear you made it through your last day of work. !!!YAY!!! I hope no one from work has to rush me to the hospital. Seattle traffic - Yikes. HAHA!!! Good luck, we wish you the best. I love reading your progress. We can't wait to see the little guy.

Whitney Bennett said...

I was actually thinking about maybe selling them. I think it would be fun! How about when you have your baby you can tell me the circumference of his head and what color you want and I will make you one for your little guy! :)

Whitney Bennett said...

Hey I am trying to put my addresses together to send out baby announcements and I don't know if I have your current address. I figured I'd get my list together now or it may never happen when the baby comes. So if you can email me your address ASAP that would be great. My email address is Georgeduhbya@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Sarah and James Wagner said...

Sam and Jeremy! He is the cutest little guy!! Congrats! You two are so blessed!!!

Courtney said...

Hey! Where's the update on the fact that you actually HAD a baby?! :)