Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wii Fit

Sunday night Jeremy and I went over to Sarah and James' house to play Wii and eat pumpkin pie. They have the new Wii fit and Jeremy and I had never tried it before. I had heard it was really neat. We loved it! In one hour of playing Jeremy lost 1.8 pounds. It was a workout! There was one hula hoop game that Jeremy especially liked and was really good at. We all gave it a shot to see how many times we could hoop in 1 minute 30 seconds. Jeremy won with 300. I didn't even break 100- but, we don't really need to get into that. Thanks to Sarah, there is a great little video on her blog of us hula hooping. Please keep in mind when watching that I am pregnant...
http://thedayiswhatyoumakeofit.blogspot.com/




4 comments:

Sarah and James Wagner said...

So I am so glad you arent mad at me :) It is hilarious!!

Shawn said...

I'm following your blog. I love your wedding pictures.

Whitney Bennett said...

Are you guys going to find out the sex of your baby or have it be a surprise? If you are going to find out, when will you? I am dying to know what you two will be having! You guys are hoping for a boy right? I think I remember you telling me that...but I may be wrong. I can hardly wait to hear what you are having! :)

Melody b said...

Sam! I found your blog through Candaces blog!! I just made one today! lol.. and I have NO CLUE how to use it! But Im letting you know I have one.. haha this is the only way I know how! Miss you..
p.s. I want to see your pregnant belly!