Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag

Tag from Keilah- here we go...

4 Random Things I Love About My Husband

1. How affectionate he is towards me and everyone else
2. The relationship he has with my family
3. The way he can make me laugh and turn my bad mood into a good one
4. How athletic he is. Seriously, this boy is good at EVERY sport

4 Jobs I've Had

1. Cascade Elite Gymnastics- birthday party host
2. Sales associate at Aeropostale
3. Sales associate at Nordstrom
4. Admin Assistant for Mukilteo School District (currently)

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1. Remember the Titans
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Devil Wears Prada
4. The Santa Claus (yay for Christmas!)

4 TV Shows I Watch

1. The Office
2. Law and Order
3. Project Runway
4. Recently Jeremy and I have really been into Tabetha's Salon Takeover. It's such a stupid show but we love it!

4 Places I've Been

1. Mexico
2. Disneyland
3. Montana
4. Whistler

4 of My Favorite Foods

1. Cheese enchiladas (no onions)
2. Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake
3. Guacamole
4. Lately is has been Taco Del Mar burritos

4 Places I Would Like to Visit

1. Hawaii
2. Jamaica
3. Mexico again
4. Figi

4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year

1. Finding out the sex of our baby
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas (86 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes, but who's counting?)
4. BABY!

I tag: Sarah and Amy

1 comment:

Whitney Bennett said...

I love your wedding pics on the right side. You two are so cute!