Monday, September 22, 2008

Bowlin' Night

So this Saturday we went out bowling with our closest friends, Keilah/Steve and Sarah/James. We had a really great time. The six of us hadn't been out together in awhile. I actually ended up having a pretty good night of bowling! Maybe it's because I finally was able to get out of the house. I have practically lived on couch the last 2 1/2 months with morning sickness. I don't know why they call it morning sickness- it's more like 24 hour sickness. Anyway, now that the second trimester has hit, I'm starting to feel more like myself. I was actually able to eat some chocolate today for the first time in ten weeks! Oh, it was heaven. So, back to Saturday's festivities- that day I spent over at my parent's house hanging out with my mom and sisters. Jeremy had left earlier that morning with my dad to go watch high school football games at Qwest field. Every week they go watch high school football together with my grandpa. It's a man thing. Jeremy picked me up at 8:45 and we headed to the bowling alley. Keilah had previously arranged a lane for us and had put down a deposit to hold our spot. There was a little bit of drama getting started, but Keilah took care of it. :) So, we bowled for a couple of hours and had a great time. It actually turned into cosmic bowling which Jeremy had never done before, so that was fun. Jeremy and I ended up winning the coveted prize of McDonald's chocolate dipped cones. Jeremy bowls well all the time, but I was so proud I finally scored in the triple digits! Jeremy and I forgot our camera, but here are some pictures from Sarah.

No comments: