Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kisses and waves

This last week we have been working with Landon on giving kisses and waving to us. He has been watching Baby Einstein, First Moves, and he loves it! I highly recommend it. It definitely helped teach him how to wave. He is getting really good at kisses. If we lay him on his belly and we pucker our lips he will lean right in, open-mouth and all, and plant one on us. Last night was the first time he really started waving. We were at our friend's house and he was sitting on my lap- Keilah was on the computer and he turned to her and started waving his hand. Then he started waving at Jeremy and Steve. It was the cutest thing. The best however was when we got home. I was nursing him right before he went to bed, and he pulled off all of a sudden, looked up at me, grinned, and started waving. It was the absolute best thing. I of course totally teared up. They say you are really emotional when you are pregnant- but I would have to say it's even worse once your baby is finally here. I will try and put a video up of his new tricks for our family.

2 comments:

Keilah Palmer said...

I think I'll invest in those videos. I loved the wave last night! You've got to get that on video! Why didn't we think to record it last night??

Sarah and James Wagner said...

That is so exciting!! All the amazing things he will be doing soon!!