Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Update

So, today Jeremy and I went in for what we thought was our 28 week appointment. Last appointment the baby was measuring big by a couple of weeks- now, he is measuring at 32 weeks! The doctor made me schedule an ultrasound asap so we can find out how big this little guy really is. It would be nice to be given an earlier due date. If it's four weeks from our original date of March 22nd, that would mean he will be born on my birthday, February 21st! We will find out for sure on Monday. I know I keep promising to post pictures and I will...as soon as Jeremy and I can figure out what is wrong with the camera. Just be patient with me. :)

7 comments:

Candace Nelson said...

thats so exciting!!! I cant wait for him to come!!!

Sarah and James Wagner said...

so awsome I cant wait to meet him!! Wouldnt it be crazy if you and keilah had both boys the same day!!!

Keilah Palmer said...

Sam! That's my due date (I know you know this). You should've called me! I'm really anxious to hear what happens after the ultrasound.

Whitney Bennett said...

I am so jealous that he is measuring big. How great will that be to only have a 8 month pregnancy! :) That is so exciting. I am dying to see a picture! :)

Julie said...

hey sam I'm excited to see all your pregnancy updates. I wanted to know if you would like an ivite to my blog at juliesdailyblog.blogspot.com if you would be sure to let me knmow by e-mailing me at julie.hartup@gmail.com

Talk to you later!

Hope you're doing well Sam and Jeremy

Candace Nelson said...

Time for pregant pictures!!!!

Amy and Nathan said...

Yay!! You looked so cute on saturday. I can't wait for you to put pictures up so everyone can see how cute you look pregnant!! It was good to see you!